- "PAXT are highly regarded by Numark and Alesis for their professional approach, tireless efforts and wealth of expertise they offer in support of our brands in the Sub Saharan African market. Their understanding of complex shipping, payment and business terms in this region coupled with a desire to consistently exceed their goals and improve the position of the brands within these markets, ensures that business is nurtured from the ground up with their locally appointed partners."
Sarah Yule, International Sales Manager, Numark Alesis Akai
- "PAXT do a great job for Allen & Heath in Sub Saharan Africa, the Middle East and in India. Their knowledgeable staff and their unflappable approach to problem solving combine to provide high value in these somewhat difficult markets - and have been an integral part of Allen & Heath's growth over the last few years."
Debbie Maxted, Sales and Marketing Manager, Allen & Heath
- "As emerging markets become more important to global business it is vital to have access to local knowledge and expertise. PAXT has outstanding capabilities in this regard and, having proven their management skills in Eastern Europe I am delighted to have them on board developing our sales strategy in Africa. Quality, Service and Commitment is what we stand for. PAXT embodies this by reputation, word and action."
Joe Pham, CEO, QSC
- "I have for many years been impressed with the "way of working" practiced by Paxt on a day to day basis. Add to this their ability to offer an expert invoicing and shipping service, and one can quickly see the benefits of working with true professionals in emerging markets."
Bob Golenrowski, VP Global Sales, D&M Professional
- "Our long standing partnership with Paxt in the various developing markets they manage for us has been a successful one. They manage to generate consistent sales and provide the markets with a coherent Marshall focused message"
John Ellery, Managing Director, Marshall Amplification
- "PAXT shows great passion and expertise in our partnership, and provides us remarkable support to strengthen our brand in Sub Saharan Africa. We enjoy the experience of working with PAXT, and are expecting to reach another high peak together with PAXT in the near future."
Barry Lin, Sales Manager, Phonic
- "Turbosound have worked with PAXT for a number of years and we regard them as a highly professional sales organization. Their attitude to market development is very positive and they offer an outstanding level of market knowledge that is unsurpassed."
Simon Sinclair, European Market Manager, Turbosound
Doing business in developing countries is not easy. Taken individually, the markets are small and each is very different, with its own specific regulations for import documentation and financial transactions.
That's where PAXT comes in.
Based in the UK, we focus our unrivalled experience of working in emerging markets to provide our brand clients with a single, proven, variable cost distribution solution for the developing world.